How to clean your projector filter
How to clean your projector filter and why is it important?
So there are many reasons why it is important to regularly clean your filters. However they all come down to extending the life of your projector. In this video we will show you how to clean the filters quickly and easily, so stay tuned to find out more.
First of all we recommend cleaning your projector filters or any audio visual equipment for that matter at least once a month.
Also have it serviced by a professional once or twice a year depending on your environment.
So let us get started.
- First of all you want to make sure that the projector is unplugged and properly cooled down.
- Then, locate the filters. In this case we have a Sanyo XU300 projector with two filters.
- Carefully remove the filter from the holder.
- Gently tap it on a surface to remove the bulk of the dust.
- Then, with a soft brush gently brush the excess dust away from the filter.
- Place the filters back in their respective holders and you are good to go.
- Remember to reset the filter counter in the menu to zero to remove the “clean filter” warnings displayed on the screen.
That is it – simple fast and easy.
For more information on how to clean your projector lamp or reset your filter counter subscribe to our YouTube channel below.